If you’d like more information on all aspects of fitness and a healthy lifestyle, please look at some of these other sites:
- The Health and Fitness section of the NHS Choices site has comprehensive information and advice, supported by expert medical opinion. A very useful article on this site is the Physical Activity Guideline for Adults – see how you compare!
- ukactive’s Let’s Get Moving project has some useful motivational info, see their introductory video
- For health and fitness magazines have a look at: Men’s Health Women’s Health Women’s Fitness Health and Fitness
- Most newspapers have comprehensive health and fitness sections – check out: Daily Telegraph Wellbeing The Guardian Health & Fitness Daily Mail Health
- A UK-based forum about all health and fitness issues is Fitness and Lifestyle.co.uk. On this site you can discuss topics such as diet, fitness, health and lifestyle. You can also start your own progress journal or blog.